Showing 1–9 of 29 results
The modern market for medical equipment for the rehabilitation of patients with diseases of the musculoskeletal system, stroke patients, and those in need of comprehensive care offers a huge selection of rehabilitation equipment.
The range of Ab Form Sistem rehabilitation equipment is not limited to Russian manufacturers. For over 20 years we have been cooperating with recognized leaders in the production of medical equipment and technology from Germany, Poland, Italy, USA, and South Korea. Direct supplies of special rehabilitation equipment are carried out under the order... You can read more about the manufacturer's partners here... All available equipment and technology have the necessary licenses and quality certificates.
TO THE ATTENTION OF CUSTOMERS
Since 2020, we have been delivering to all regions of Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan by prior arrangement.
There is a unique development of the German manufacturer MOTOmed Gracile, which successfully complements exercise therapy and mechanotherapy in hospitals and at home. PIO walking simulator from a Polish brand Meden-Inmed also contributes to the comprehensive rehabilitation of disabled people and people with paralysis of the lower extremities.
You can also buy a portable neurostimulator PoNS (Portable Neuromodulation Stimulator) for the complex therapy of brain lesions after strokes, the consequences of traumatic brain injuries, and various disorders of the central nervous system in Parkinson's disease, sclerosis. The PoNS portable neurostimulator, also known as the BrainPort neurostimulator, is one of the best rehabilitation simulators used in over 120 countries. The neurostimulation technique is based on the principle of trans-lingual stimulation (tongue stimulation) to transmit signals to the brain. For more information on the technology of translational stimulation and the BrainPort method, read here.
NEWS! Now you can buy medical equipment for treatment and rehabilitation after COVID-19.
Often, when choosing rehabilitation equipment for exercise therapy for disabled people and people with disabilities, the question arises about the quality and functionality of various rehabilitation simulators.
In order to make a choice, it is necessary to emphasize the criteria for choosing rehabilitation equipment.
- The area of use of rehabilitation equipment. For example, the mobility and ergonomics, as well as the weight and dimensions of the rehabilitation simulator, can play a large role if private use at home is planned. In turn, the productivity and functionality of the structure comes first when equipping rehabilitation hospitals.
- Age category of patients. Despite the fact that most neurostimulators and other devices for rehabilitation are suitable for both adults and children, exercise bikes, for example, require a child's kit. Also, the need for rehabilitation devices and structures can be different depending on the age and duration of the rehabilitation course.
- Convenience and performance of a specific rehabilitation simulator. The required number of units of equipment and their cost recovery may depend on these parameters.
- Since medical rehabilitation is carried out in a comprehensive manner, rehabilitation equipment can include the effects of not only mechanotherapy and therapeutic gymnastics, but also hydrotherapy and massage. When choosing the basic equipment of a rehabilitation clinic, one should pay attention to the fact that kinesio simulators are in great demand, which are aimed at restoring the motor activity of the musculoskeletal system. You can see the assortment physiotherapy equipment in stock.
- The planned amount of expenses for medical equipment.